Wednesday 2 July 2008

Doll Love <3 From Models To Fashion

Gemma Ward

Gemma is personally one of my favorite models. Her doll like features and innocent look suits many designers and photographers in the fashion industry. I'm sharing this picture with you because doll dressing is a big thing this season in my eyes with budding Fashionistas working the look fantastically. Twisted with a punk edge the doll dressing is one of my favorite looks.


Jessica Stam

Another doll face with somewhat of a different look to Gemma. Jessica is more ruff round the edges but don't get me wrong it doesn't make her any less of a doll. Her perfected skin tone and gorgeous eyes makes Jessica one of the most stunning models to look at. She also gives the rock vibe off which goes extremely well with that doll like dressing. So i know this post is well random but my fascination with doll like models and dressing is still yet to be discovered.


No comments: